Saturday, July 11, 2009

Seems like I will do anything to get a book autographed by Nora Roberts, Linda Howard, Jeannie Adams and Stephanie Laurens because I just stood in line in a heavy thunderstorm and got soaked through but I got my books signed LOL

I'm spending the weekend in Boonsboro, MD with a great group of friends and so far we are having a ball. Meet & Greet Party last night at InnBoonsboro with 35 crazy women and two handsome men (Nora Roberts' husband and our own DJ Billy who spun some wonderful tunes for us!)

Today we had the signing and tonight after dinner we're heading over to the indoor pool for another party with our gang. Tomorrow begins with a Brunch hosted by Nora and ends with a raffle for baskets contributed from several people from our group. Our entry this year is called Lovers of the Night. Our "basket" is actually a 4" cardboard coffin filled with books, DVDs and other vampire themed items. We're anxious to see who wins our entry!

Since I'm away, nothing much has happend in Tuckers Mill. Hopefully, things will begin heating up again on Monday night when I return!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to jump back in and make a correction to today's blog. Our coffin is actually 4' long one 4" LOL Couldn't get much in that smaller size!

    ReplyDelete